The Class 4400 Industrial Grade Chassis are rack-mountable and convection cooled chassis designs. These chassis range from 1U to 12 U and accommodate popular backplane types. Examples of these backplane types include, 3U and 6U form factors of VME, VME64x, VXS, OpenVPX, CompactPCI, or VPX as well as PICMG passive backplanes or commercial style motherboards such as ATX.
In addition to the features listed above, these chassis also have field replaceable fan trays with an MTTR of <2 minutes, extensively use captive hardware and have an optional System Environmental Monitor. Furthermore, peripherals such as hard drives or I/O panels can also be added.
Finally, TMP Series Industrial-grade Power Supplies are used on all 4400 Chassis. These power supplies range from 450W to 1kW. They are also fully configurable and provide an excellent balance between cost and performance.
Key Features of the Class 4400 Industrial Grade Chassis
- Add functionality with peripherals and customisable front I/O panels
- Extensive use of captive hardware
- Cleanable air filters on all air intakes (where applicable)
- Louvered air intake and exhaust (where applicable)
- System Environmental Monitor (SEM) available as an option