Colour Label Printer – Kiaro! QL-120
Professional, Tabletop Digital Colour Label Printer
The Kiaro! QL-120 features include:
– Colour Rich 1200 dpi
– Speeds up to 304 mm (12″) per second
– Width up to 106.68 mm
– Gloss, Semi Gloss or matte labels
Click on the details tab below to find out more about the Kiaro! QL-120’s features and specifications.
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
The Kiaro! QL-120 is a digital colour label printer. It features enhanced print speed, seamless integration into desktop or enterprise platforms and produces high-quality colour labels. By taking high-quality label production in-house, the QL-120 eliminates the need for costly pre-printed label inventory. This usually develops from obsolescence, revisions or regulatory changes.
Simple to install and easy-to-use, the QL-120 delivers premium 1200 x 1200 dpi colour labels in an as-needed basis and cost-effective manner. Offering flexible print widths that are unmatched in the industry, the QL-120 enables users to print labels as narrow as 12.7 mm (0.5”) or as wide as 106.68 mm (4.2”) on the same device.
With the ability to generate both extremely short and particularly long runs (up to 10,000 labels per hour*). The QL-120 Colour Label Printer is built for exceptionally flexible production.
Featuring a function-rich Windows operating interface, with fully-integral utility and status monitoring software, the QL-120 enables users to easily and remotely manage printer setup and operation. The QL-120 also features self-maintenance during the printing process, resulting in the highest quality printed labels with little to no user intervention.
Every QL-120 also includes one free license to CQL Pro, Quicklabel’s advanced labelling software that allows users to effortlessly design, manage and print their own labels.
Therefore, it has been designed for food and beverage, biomedical product, hardware, e-liquid, personal care products, cosmetic, promotional products labelling and more.
Metromatics proudly sell service and support all of the Quicklabel’s product range in Australia and we have been doing so for over 29 years.
Watch the Video on the new Kiaro! QL-120
Above all, why you can’t say no to the Kiaro! QL-120 Ink Jet Colour Label Printer – Benefits
- Highest throughput available in a desktop colour label printer with print speeds of up to 300 mm/s
- Network-friendly printer configuration and operation for simple management in TCP/IP environments.
- Exclusive image processing and colour matching for exceptional colour accuracy
- Optimised data processing through CQL Pro software ensures efficient variable-data label jobs
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronise print jobs with production needs
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production cells
- Full Customer Support from Metromatics – The Kiaro! QL-120 comes with an one-year warranty. Metromatics has been selling and supporting Quicklabel Systems products in Australia for over 29 years. We will come to your location, install the Kiaro! and train your users to start printing labels and provide you with on-going support and guidance.
- Metromatics stocks ink cartridges and a wide range of Paper, Synthetic Matte and Glossy Label Stocks available from our local warehouses to support our customers.
Specification information is available from the Kiaro! QL-120 Flyer on this page.
For more information and pricing on the Kiaro! QL-120, contact us