Digital Label Finishing Press – Trojan 4
Professional Label Press & Finishing System for Compact Production
- High print speed up to 304.8mm per second
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 50.8 mm to 223.52 mm
- Optimised footprint 231.03 x 144.78 x 152.40 cm
- High-volume label printing press with complete finishing system
The Trojan T4 is a robust, stand-alone, advanced label printing press that includes a precision laminator and semi rotary die-cutting feature for complete label production. Less than 2.3 Metres long, the T4 has a much smaller footprint than comparable systems taking up less space on the production floor.
For more information on the Trojan 4; click the details tab below
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
The Trojan T4 is a Digital Label Finishing Press which encompasses the entire labelling production line within a first-class intuitive system.
With a print width of 50.8mm to 223.52mm, the T4 provides superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. The T4 runs at an impressive print speed of up to 304.8 mm per second, and automatically adjusts for variances in timing and spacing when fed manually. Designed for high capacity production, it allows users to generate extremely large runs in a short period of time.
The T4 is one of the most compact and economic finishers in the market providing perfect registration. The TrojanControl touch screen is complete with a job library and has other beneficial features including a cost calculator making it easy to review operating costs. Ink consumption is reduced to an absolute minimum, delivering the markets lowest cost of operations. In addition, users are pleasantly surprised at the quiet operation of a printer of this calibre.
The T4 Digital Label Finishing Press offers an all-in-one solution press from start to finish. Ideal for stand-alone operation, brand owners and label converters.
Metromatics proudly sell, service and support all of the Quicklabel’s product range in Australia and we have been doing so for over 25 years and are excited to add the TrojanLabel Products to the mix.
Specifications on the T4 Digital Label Finishing Press
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 150 mm/sec or 300 mm/sec
- Print Area:Width: 51 mm –223 mm; Length: 15 mm – 1525 mm; Finishing Length: 50 mm – 22″ 550 mm
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100
- Software: TrojanControl Software; Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: Operation: 5° C to 35° C, 15° C recommended, at RH 22 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage:-5° C to 50° C at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 65° C
- Power Requirements:Y 3W+N+PE 400V 50Hz 16A – min. 350mA RCCB (HFI)
- Air supply:6 bar 20L/min. Tube dimension ø8mm
- Dimensions:1450 mm L x 2300 mm W x 1535 mm H
- Touchscreen:6″ touchscreen
- Weight: 1200 kg without ink and label/lamination rolls
- Ink Tanks:CMYK tanks, 2 Litres each
- Maintenance Cartridge:Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type:High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide colour gamut that produce true-to-life colour when combined
Labels and Tags:
- Width:51 mm – 241 mm
- Length (Die-cut):15 mm – 1525 mm
- Thickness:4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size:Unwind: Max 20” (500 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core; Rewind: Max 16” (400 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types:Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP, tags
Specifications (Finishing only):
- Web Width:50 mm –330 mm
- Substrate:50 gsm – 200 gsm
- Die Station:Semi-rotary speed: 32 m/min; Full-rotary speed: 50 m/min; Die plate size (repeat): 50 mm – 558.8mm
- Rewinder/Unwinder: Max. Internal unwind: 19.7” (500 mm); Max. Single shaft rewind: 17.7” (450 mm); Core diameter: 3” (76.2 mm)
- Slitting Station:Knife Type: Pneumatic crush, or razor knife. Minimum distance crush: 0.5” (12.7 mm)
- Printer:12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labour Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).
Full Customer Support from Metromatics
The T4 comes with an one-year warranty. Metromatics has been selling and supporting Quicklabel Systems products in Australia for over 25 years. We will come to your location, install the T4 and train your users and provide you with on-going support and guidance.
For more information on the Trojan T4, contact us