Ink Jet Receptive Blank Label Stock
Metromatics manufactures rolls of Ink Jet Receptive blank label stock for the Quicklabels Kiaro Colour Ink Jet Printer and other inkjet label printers on the market such as the Rapid, Afina, Epson, Primera, Colordyne etc. We use the highest quality materials that are top coated to receive dye and pigment based ink-jet inks which enable printing of photo realistic images that are resistant to water and other semi-harsh chemicals.
Metromatics label materials include: gloss paper, matte paper, textured papers and some synthetic materials such as polypropylene and polyester. There is a broad library of sizes and shapes are available for the polypropylene and paper labels such as rectangles, circles, ovals, square and many more.
Permanent & Non-Permanent Adhesives types of labels are available.
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
Metromatics blank label stock materials include:
- Gloss paper, Matte paper and Ivory Textured Matte paper with permanent adhesive.
- Matte Synthetic with permanent adhesive.
- Gloss polypropylene with permanent adhesive.
- Gloss polypropylene with Freezer grade adhesive.
- Other materials available on request.
- Gloss Clear with permanent adhesive.
- Gloss White PET (Hot melt acrylic based adhesive) suitable for use on Sous-Vide products or where temperatures are extreme from -40 to 160 degrees Celsius
We have various sizes in stock. But if your requirement is not available we can have a new die in just 24-48 hours.
Therefore, if you have a specific application, please send call us or send an email as we are constantly looking at new materials to complement our range.