The Rugged Firewall SMB & Enterprise 5300 is a portfolio for standard COTS Rugged Network Firewalls – suitable for harsh environments. The 5300 Firewalls come in a sealed military grade enclosure, undergo ruggedisation and include teflon wires, shielded cables, military circular connectors and MIL-STD-461 compliant EMI filter power system. Perfect for rugged defence environments.
Rugged Firewall SMB & Enterprise 5300
The Rugged Firewall SMB & Enterprise 5300 is a portfolio for standard COTS Rugged Network Firewalls that are suitable for harsh environments. This device uses Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) and Enterprise class firewalls. In addition to this, it also comes in a sealed military grade enclosure. Furthermore, Before integration into the final product, the COTS routers undergo ruggedisation. As a result, they are more resilient and perfect for rugged environments.
Firewalls also undergo cooling and sealing to protect them from the elements. Final products come in table top, rack-mount or shock tray configurations. Furthermore, internal components are all military grade. This includes, teflon wires, shielded cables, military circular connectors and MIL-STD-461 compliant EMI filter power system.
Finally, all devices are rugged and MIL-spec. They are perfect for defence, aerospace and industrial applications. Heaters are also available for applications operating in freezing temperatures.
Key Features of the Rugged Firewall SMB & Enterprise 5300
- Standard and VPN Routers
- Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Enterprise class routers
- Popular brands such as Cisco and Ubiquiti supported
- Power and I/O connectors are changable per customer requirement
- 1U and 2U rugged enclosures with extensive use of captive hardware
- Tabletop, rack mount or shock tray mounted
- Heater available for operation in freezing temperatures
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Model #||Description||COTS Device||Data Sheet|
|5320||SMB, RUGGED FIREWALL||CHECKPOINT 1180||Coming Soon|
|5330||SMB, RUGGED FIREWALL, CISCO||CISCO ASA5505||Coming Soon|
|5340||ENTERPRISE CLASS, RUGGED FIREWALL||CHECKPOINT 4200||Coming Soon|
|5350||ENTERPRISE CLASS, RUGGED FIREWALL, CISCO||CISCO ASA5515||Coming Soon|
|VDC Input||18-32VDC Standard|
12V, 24V, 28V, 48V, 72V and 270V nominal input
|VAC Input||110- 220VAC autoranging Standard|
47-440Hz aircraft power support (optional)
3-phase power input support (optional)
|Custom||Custom configurations can be produced in collaboration with parent company Technology Dynamics, Inc.|
|EMI Filtering||MIL-STD-461 compliant EMI filters produced by sister company Nova Electric are included with all embedded computer products. Custom and semi-custom configurations available.|
|Voltage Holdup||MIL-STD-704 voltage hold up available as an option|
Common Specifications (abbreviated):
The specifications listed are the minimum met by all Rugged switch, router and firewall products. Please visit individual product pages to see which models exceed these specifications.
- Machined aluminium (aerospace grade 6061-T6) housing with formed sheet metal (aluminium 5052-H32) internal structures and brackets
- Chemical film per MIL-C-5541, Class 3, Gold Colour (standard)
- Customer defined painting and silk screen or engraving
- Sealed, fan-less conduction cooled designs
- Fighter Jet
- Commercial aircraft
- Prop and Turbo prop aircraft
- Naval and submarine
- Explosion Proof
- Law Enforcement / First Responders
- Outdoor Utilities
- Construction, mining, oil/gas exploration