Rugged Network Appliances
Series 5000 is Nova Integration’s range of COTS Rugged Network Appliances. Products such as switches, routers and firewalls.
Firstly, reliable Commercial Off the Shelf devices from manufacturers such as Netgear, Ubiquiti and Cisco are the focus. Secondly, then they are subject to a proprietary ruggedisation process and housed in Rugged and MIL-STD Enclosures. Thirdly, all enclosures are conduction cooled, sealed and are available in table top, rack mounting or shock tray mount configurations.
All Rugged Network Appliances are used in applications such as the Defence and Aerospace markets as well as high reliability industrial markets such as railway and utilities. Heaters are available for applications where operation in freezing temperatures is a requirement.
Currently three classes of products are available with a variety of standard models to choose from. Customisation is also an option.
|Class 5100||Class 5200||Class 5300|
- Managed and Unmanaged rugged switches
- Small-Medium Business and Enterprise class rugged switches, rugged routers and rugged firewalls
- 8port and 24port rugged switches
- Standard and VPN rugged routers
- Cisco brand and other rugged firewall, rugged router and rugged switches
- Power and I/O connectors (modified on request)
- 1U and 2U rugged enclosures with extensive use of captive hardware
- Tabletop or optional rack mounting
- Heater available for operation in freezing temperatures
Contact us for more information.