The Rugged Router SMB & Enterprise 5200 is a portfolio of standard COTS rugged Network Routers. These routers are suitable for harsh environments and use small-to medium business and enterprise class routers and VPN routers. Nova also integrates routers from Ubiquiti and Cisco into their devices. Before installation, these routers undergo ruggedisation to make them durable under extreme conditions. Afterwards, the routers are put into sealed, military grade enclosures making them resilient and perfect for rugged environments as a result.
Additionally, Nova’s enclosures come sealed and with conduction cooling. They are also available in table top, rack mounting and shock tray configurations. Furthermore, the internal components are all military grade. This includes teflon wire, shielded cables and military circular connectors. To top things off this product is MIL-STD-461 compliant and has an EMI filter and power system.
Finally, class 5200 routers all support highly rugged and MIL-spec applications. They are perfect for defence, aerospace and industrial applications. Additionally, heaters are also available for applications operating in freezing environments.
Key Features of the Rugged Router SMB & Enterprise 5200
- Standard and VPN rugged Routers
- Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Enterprise class rugged routers
- Popular brands such as Cisco and Ubiquiti supported
- Power and I/O connectors are changeable
- 1U and 2U rugged enclosures with extensive use of captive hardware
- Tabletop, rack mount or shock tray mounted
- Heater available for operation in freezing temperatures