Nova Electric‘s new Model GRSLPFC4.5K3/4-440(3)-115(3) Solid-State Three Phase Frequency Converter Systems are high-reliability power sources. Firstly, they are specifically designed for demanding applications in high shock, vibration, humidity, and EMI environments. Plus in compliance to MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-167, and MIL-STD-810.
Secondly, this unit’s compact IP54-rated rack mount chassis measures 5U high x 48.26 cm wide x 70cm deep and weighs only 34 Kgs. Also it features a shipboard power input of 440 VAC 60 Hz three-phase delta. With an output of 115 VAC, 400 Hz three phase delta. Flexible applications, including shipboard, submarine, aircraft, mobile power units, shelters, transportable systems, tactical systems, ground support, and more.
Finally, there are a multitude of options are available. Such as other voltages and frequencies, various connector types, chassis slides, and custom alarms.
- Formally Qualified to MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901, and MIL-STD-167
- Built To Meet MIL-STD-810 Environmental Standards
- Shipboard 440 VAC, 60 Hz, Three-Phase Delta Power Factor Corrected Input
- 115 VAC, 400 Hz, Three-Phase Delta Output
- Compact, Rack Mount 5U IP54-Rated Chassis
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- Military Applications: Including Shipboard, Submarine, HMMWV, UAV, Aircraft, Mobile Power Units, Shelters, Transportable Systems, Tactical Systems, Ground Support, and more
For more information on this three phase frequency converter, please contact us.
Nova Electric a division of Technology Dynamics, Inc., have been supplying rugged power conversion equipment since 1966. Including a full line of Pure Sinewave DC-AC Inverters, Rugged True On-Line Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Solid State Frequency Converters for most military, commercial and industrial applications.