The Acromag IP445A is an Isolated Digital Output Module.
Each port can be configured for high or low side switches. The outputs are TTL compatible when configured as low side switches using on board socketed pull up resistors. Readback buffers simplify output status monitoring. Closed Loop monitoring of critical control signals is achieved using the IP445A with Acromag’s IP440 digital input module.
Loopback monitoring provides self test and fault diagnostics to detect open switches or shorts. Changes made in software configuration. Plus unique ground reference points for each port permits AC and DC switching on one module.
Features of the Isolated Digital Output Module IP445A include:
- Unique ground reference points for each port permits AC and DC switching on one module.
- Pins compatible with IP440A input module for loopback monitoring.
- 32 bipolar solid state relays
- High/low-side switch configuration
- Port-isolated output channels
- ±60V AC/DC voltage range
- High speed processing (0 wait states)
- Failsafe power-up and system reset
- Output readback function
- Socketed pull-up resistors for low-side switching applications
- Current-limited solid-state relays
- 0 to 70°C (IP445) or -40 to 85°C (IP445E model)
Finally, for more information, contact us.