A. Digital Overprinting Systems – Trojan T3-OP
Overprinting Systems Designed for Converters & Manufacturers
- Fast print speed up to 304.8 mm per second (12 inches per second)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width up to 8.8”
- Robust overprint system providing speed, quality and ease of use
The T3-OP overprinting system enables high quality, 4-colour printing directly onto materials with ink receptive surfaces such as cardboard, postcards, boxes, paper bags, wooden planks or thicker objects like blister envelopes or folded boxes ready for shipment.
For more information on the T3-OP; click the details tab below
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
The T3-OP Digital Overprinting Systems can deliver real ROI potential to businesses by easily expanding products and services to attract new customers or increase sales to current customers with customised materials for seasonal or promotional events and private labelling. Users or converters are amazed at how easy the system is to use and integrate into their businesses.
With a print width of 50.8mm to 223.52 mm, the T3-OP provides superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. The T3-OP runs at an impressive print speed of up to 30.4 cm per second and automatically adjusts for variances in timing and spacing when fed manually. With the T3-OP, it is easy to switch between substrates without making equipment adjustments. Designed for high production, it allows users to generate extremely large runs in a short period of time.
The TrojanControl touch screen is complete with a job library and has other beneficial features including a cost calculator making it easy to review operating costs. In addition, users are pleasantly surprised at the quiet operation of a printer of this calibre.
Versatile, affordable and easy to use, the T3-OP is perfect solution for label converters, print shops, manufacturers, contract packaging solutions and secondary label logistics.
Metromatics proudly sell, service and support all of the Quicklabel’s product range in Australia and we have been doing so for over 25 years and are excited to add the TrojanLabel Products to the mix.
Specifications of the T3-OP Digital Overprinting Systems
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks
- Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 152 mm/sec or 305 mm/sec
- Area of Print: Width: 223 mm; Length: 15 mm –1525 mm without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
- Media Sensors: Optical sensor
- Connectivity Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Software: TrojanControl Software; Printer driver compatibility- 32/64-bit Windows 7,8,10, 32-bit Windows XP & Vista
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: Operation: 15° C to 30° C at RH 22 to 80% (non-condensing); Storage: 5° C to 50° C at RH up to 85%, non-condensing 65° C
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 60 W (Trojan3 module only)
- Dimensions: (Approximate, depends on transport system used) 1500 mm L x 1250 mm W x 1500 mm H
- Weight: 85 Kg
- Optional Accessories: Conveyor table 600 mm x 1500 mm –1000 mm x 2000 mm, Different Media Guides Feeding table, Catch tray, RIP workflow/colour management software, Artwork designer software (Variable data)
- Ink Cartridges: CMYK dye cartridges, 2 Litres each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- InkType: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide colour gamut that produce true-to-life colour when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: Up to 1000 mm
- Length: 15 mm –1525 mm without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
- Thickness: Depends on installation
- Types: Paper, kraft paper, cardboard, ink absorbing surfaces, ink jet coated PE, PP, PET
- Printer:12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labour Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies)
Full Customer Support from Metromatics
The T3-OP comes with an one-year warranty. Metromatics has been selling and supporting Quicklabel Systems products in Australia for over 25 years. We will come to your location, install the T3-OP and train your users to start overprinting products and provide you with on-going support and guidance.
For more information on the Trojan T3-OP Digital Overprinting Systems, contact us