The XMC-1553 is a MIL-STD-1553 XMC Interface Card manufactured by Alta Data. It provides the highest 1553 channel count ever offered in the industry with an advanced PCI Express 2.1 backplane.
This MIL-STD-1553 XMC Interface Card is ideal for PCI Express, VPX, VME, Single Board Computers (SBC), CompactPCI (or Express) PXI systems, and includes Alta’s advanced AltaAPI™ software development kit for a wide variety of operating systems.
The XMC-1553 offers amazing channel count options (1553A, 1553B and WMUX PP194) with an upgraded 2.1 PCI Express and internal memory design to reduce process I/O cycles in the customers system. It represents a technology advancement that decreases the customers’ system footprint with reduced power and weight – freeing up valuable I/O slots on SBCs or VPX, VME, cPCI type systems.
It incorporates Alta’s proven AltaCore-1553 protocol engine. Along with industry unique signal capture and signal generator capabilities that provide advanced features for embedded, test and simulation applications.
The XMC-1553 is also available in commercial, extended temperature and conduction cooled options.
Other features of the XMC-1553 include
- 1-10 INDEPENDENT, DUAL REDUNDANT (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 CHANNELS!
- COMMERCIAL, EXTENDED TEMP/RUGGED/CONDUCTION COOLED. P4 OR P16 REAR PANEL.
- FULL TX LOOP-BACK VERIFICATION FOR BC AND RT. DUAL TEMP SENSORS.
- ONE MBYTE HIGH-SPEED STATIC RAM PER CHANNEL
- DUAL FUNCTION MODELS: BC/MON OR MRT(1-32)/MON
- FULL FUNCTION MODELS: BC/MON AND MRT(1-32)/ MON
Want to know more about the XMC-1553 – contact us.