The Multi-Protocol 1553 ARINC Express Card is a multi-channel, multi-protocol and ARINC PCI/1-4 express card. This card is for commercial and rugged applications. It also comes with AltaCore – the most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine. In addition to this, the PC104E-MA4 also comes with a feature rich programming interface called AltaAPI. This hardware and software package also has increased system performance and reduced integration time.
The AltaCore protocol engine is also guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV and RINC compliant. To top things off, this card meets the highest IPC-610 class standards and ISO 900:2008 processes. Furthermore, it is also available in dual or full function configuration. Finally, this is the only 1553 ARINC express card that incorporates signal captures on the first 1553 channel and first 2ARINC RX channels. It also supports signal generation and waveform testings.
Features of the Multi-Protocol 1553 ARINC Express Card
- 1-2 independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channels and optional 8 ARINC channels
- 8 ARINC channels: 4 shared RX/TX & 4 RX
- PCI/104-express (optional PCIE/104) – supports X1 lane shifting above or below host SBC
- Commercial & extended temp/rugged
- **signal capture on first channels – standard**
- One Mbyte, 32-BIT ram per 1553/ARINC device