The Rugged Ethernet Bridge/Converter – ENEXT-MA4 is an innovative remoting device for 1553 & ARINC – 429/717 operations on 10/100/1000 ethernet local area networks (LAN). This ethernet bridge also has a small footprint and consumes low power. It also provides real-time UDP connectivity to 1-2 dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 4 ARINC channels. The eNet-MA4 is also MIL standard.
This ethernet bridge converter uses a 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine called Altacore. It also comes with a real-time IP-UDP thin server. Furthermore, its feature rich interface – AltaAPTI doesn’t need recompiling. To top things off the ENEXT-MA4 is also virus proof, has Auto BM/RX Mode for Auto 1553-ARINC Ethernet Bridging, Glenair Might Mouse connectors, Seven Avionics Discretes, TTL Clock, Trigger and factory setting for security. Finally, this device measures 14.2×3.5 and weighs 270g.
Key Features of the Rugged Ethernet Bridge/Converter – ENEXT-MA4 :
- 1-2 independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channels and optional 4 ARINC channels – rugged MIL 810G/461/704, DO-160 SEC 22
- Thin-server, real-time UDP ethernet**- abstract API or straight BSD sockets
- FPGA state machine – no processor or stack – virus proof
- Auto BM/RX mode for auto 1553-ARINC->ethernet bridging
- 5-32 VDC; 5V @ 7W typical; one channel < 5W; BM < 3W
- Small 14.2 X 7 X 3.5CM, 270G without cabling