The Crystal Rugged SPF Switch RCS7450-48 is based on the Ruckus® ICX® 7450 series. Secondly, this rugged switch provides intelligent, scalable, edge switch technology with enterprise class functionality and mil-spec environmental performance. The Rugged SPF Switch RCS7450-48 measures 15.5″ in depth thus making it perfect for small and medium sized applications as a result. The RCS7450-48 also provides users with stackable LAN solutions. In addition to this, the optional NIP certified VPN encryption service modules make this the ideal SPF switch for the transport of sensitive data. These modules also make it possible to transfer sensitive data using standards-based and interoperable implementation requiring encryption from multi-site end to end secure data transfer. Finally, this product has been field tested, is fail safe and provides long life performance in extreme conditions.
Key Features of the Crystal Rugged SPF Switch RCS7450-48 include:
- Optional extended security, data confidentiality, and hardware-based acceleration for IP-sec
- Layer 2+ and Layer 3 capable
- Light weight construction from billet strain, hardened aluminium
- Easy mounting in EIA-310 19” rack, Delrin glides, or fixed mount
- 24 Copper, 48 Copper and 48 SFP port switch in 15.5” 1U chassis
- Modular upgrade capability
- AC/AC, AC/DC, and DC/DC 1+1 MIL-STD-461 EMC compliance
- Optional MIL-CIRC connector I/O
For more information about this product please contact us.