The Rugged Integrated NAS Transit Case is a revolutionary, high-performance storage solution. It can provide FIPS 140-2 certified data encryption with near-zero latency, instant data destruction and integrated key management for secure data protection. In addition to this, the NAS Transit Case also comes with a customisable cybersecurity fly-away-kit, NIST cybersecurity, FIPS and NIAP standards. It can also provide rugged, leading edge storage, compute capacity and technology and is capable of securing top-secret data. As a result, you can protect your critical data from malicious cyber security threats in forward deployed locations. Finally, it also includes a Crystal Group FORCE™ rugged server, RCS7450 network switch and rugged display. This transit case is perfect for rugged environments.
Key Features of the Rugged Integrated NAS Transit Case include:
- Rugged, scalable architecture
- CSfC building blocks with IPsec and AES 256 encryption
- FIPS 140-2 certified data encryption and key management
- Near-zero latency and end-to-end encryption
- Chassis intrusion detection with options for instant data destruction and key recovery
- Data in transit and data at rest protection with network access control and support for multi-tenant networks
For more information about this product please contact us.