The 1U Server RS121S16 is a high end computing server. It has a 1U chassis and a depth of 16″ (40cm). As a result it can fit almost any rack space. This server also provides high performance computing and has high-capacity data storage. In addition to this, it also has an all-aluminium package that has been field tested to be fail-safe and long life performing in extreme conditions. As a result it can withstand the roughest terrains and the toughest applications. Crystal’s highly customisable rugged servers are used by the U.S. Armed Forces, foreign military, Oil & Gas Industry. These servers are also perfect for power distribution, Autonomous Vehicles, communications and networking, weapons control, sensor and surveillance and unmanned aircraft systems.
Key Features of the 1U Server RS121S16 include:
- Light weight aluminium construction – 7 to 15 lbs.
- Full processor performance to +55°C
- Rugged 1U, rack mounted 16” depth
- Versatility with two or three removable 2.5″ sleds
- Expandable with PCIe x8 slot
- Intel® Xeon® D series processors
For more information about this product please contact us.