The ENETX-1553 is a rugged ethernet converter that provides real-time ethernet connectivity to three or four dual redundant 1553 (A/B) channels. It also provides users with BM/playback and light-moderate BC/RT operations (50% bus loading all channels).
This small yet rugged ethernet converter measures 14.2 x2.5 cm and is 280g without cabling. It is ideal for LAB or rugged deployed applications. It also has auto start for 1553 UDP broadcasts which means no setup programming. Furthermore, its unique features allow it to provide remote capabilities for 1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN).
Key Features of the Ethernet Converter ENETX-1553:
- 3 OR 4 Independent, dual redundant 1553 Buses Ethernet Converter
- Ideal for BM/Playback and Light-Moderate BC/RT Operations (<50% Bus Loading All Channels)
- Remote 1553 devices on the LAN – Small Size, Rugged
- Ideal for LAB or rugged deployed applications
- 14.2 X 7 X 3.5CM, 280G Without cabling
- Auto start for 1553 UDP broadcasts – no setup programming!