The Ethernet Converter – ENET-1553 provides users with real-time connectivity of 1553 operations on a LAN network. This converter uses a 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine called Altacore. It also has a real-time IP/UDP thin server. It is small, consumes low power and is rugged. Furthermore, the ENET-1553 also a feature rich application programming interface called AltaAPI. This interface implements applications recompiling. As a result, this device is the ultimate in code portability.
Key Features of the Ethernet Converter – ENET-1553
- 1 independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channel. Real-time ethernet converter.
- Small, rugged 13.5X3.7X4CM, 200 grams
- Thin-server, real-time IP/UDP ethernet to/from 1553 **
- Remote 1553 devices on the LAN
- Full BC, MRT, BM signal capture capability
- Auto BM mode for 1553-> ethernet bridging