The Ethernet Converter ENET2-1553 provides ethernet connectivity to 1-2 independent 1553 dual redundant busses in real-time. This product also implements applications with AltaAPI – a feature rich application programming software. AltaAPI is often used without recompiling. As a result it is the ultimate ethernet converter for code portability.
Furthermore, the ethernet converter ENET2-1553 also provides remoting of 1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). It withstands rugged environments and measures 13.5 x 3.7 cm and weighs only 200 grams. Finally, it’s also perfect for remoting 1553 devices on LAN and has full BC, MRT and BM signal capture capability. It also comes with BM mode for 1553 and has excellent ethernet bridging capabilities.
Key Features of the Ethernet Converter ENET2-1553:
- 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels. Real-Time Ethernet Converter
- Small, Rugged 13.5X3.7X4CM, 200 grams
- Thin-server, Real-time IP/UDP Ethernet to/from 1553**
- Remote 1553 devices on the LAN
- Full BC, MRT, BM Signal Capture Capability
- Auto BM Mode for 1553-> ethernet bridging