The LevelCon StarPin is a remote tank level monitoring solution.
Firstly, it is based on a M1-LTE/NB-IoT, multi carrier mobile sim and has the option of adding the Globalstar Satellite as a fall back. The monitor will always attempt to report over mobile network. However, if this is unavailable, it will automatically switch to embedded satellite option to complete data transmission. It is powered by solar that charges a super capacitor for powering the device. The solar power augmentation allows for approximately 10 years of maintenance free use.
Secondly, the StarPin is designed for a simple installation on a single tank, as part of a bulk facility network or used as a multi tank monitor with RS485 Modbus Sensors. It is housed in an IP67 enclosure and due to its small size, the neodymium magnetic base securely mounts the device to the tank. It operates at temperatures -40° to 70°C.
Therefore, LevelCon’s monitor and sensor combination is a modular solution. The StarPin is compatible with nearly any sensor on the market. However, LevelCon offer the service of pairing the contents of your tanks to the proper sensor for a perfect match. Paired with the LevelCon’s app and cloud portal, access levels directly from any smart device. Receive easily configured email and text notifications for level changes and fill events.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Other features of Remote Tank Level Monitoring StarPin include:
- 1 Analog Input & 1 Digital Grounding Input – Alarm Capable. Intrinsically safe: C1D1 certified for hazardous deployments
- Automatic sensor check for level change detection
- Solar Augmented Supercapacitor power system
- CatM1LTE communication via all major carriers
- Optional satellite communication
- Free GPS positioning
- Bluetooth low energy configuration
- Aggregator of upstream/downstream BLE devices
- External sensor locking system
- Standard Micro USB Charging system for external power
- Free access to LevelCon BLE Mobile App for Android and iOS
- Multi Sensor compatibility, RS485 deployment / UART Modbus, I2C
- Pulse counter for flow meter
- Integrated temperature and barometric pressure sensor