The PXI Express Interface Modules offer a wide range of MIL-STD-1553, ARINC and WMUX configuration options. All these options use Alta’s PMC cards on a single-slot PXI Express 3U carrier. Furthermore, all 3U carrier cards use Altacore – the industry’s most advanced 32-bit FPGA protocol engine. They also use AltaAPI – a feature-rich programming interface.
The product is ideal for control codes or National Instruments LabVIEW™, RT, LabWindows, TestBench, VeriStand and other test and control software environments. Finally, the Native LabVIEW VISA level package with many examples makes LabVIEW and RT integration easy.
Key Features of the PXI Express Interface Modules
- One of the widest selections of avionics interfaces for PXI express (PXIE) utilising Alta’s PMC interfaces on 3U carrier.
- 1-5 MIL-STD-1553 dual redundant channels
- 4-48 shared ARINC-429/717 RX AND TX channel
- 1-2 wings of WMUX
- Optional 1553 and 429 multi protocol on single card
- Excellent AltaAPI SDK development software