The Uninterruptible Power Supply, UPS 3RPQ30KA supplies 230V, 60Hz three phase output to ships loads. The UPS comes with a transformer isolated rectifier, inverter and static switch. An external battery cabinet is also required.
The ship’s 440V 3phase 60Hz supply powers the rectifier. It also powers the inverter and recharges the battery. During normal operation, the rectifier float charges the battery and also supplies the DC input to the inverter. The inverter then supplies the output. Futhermore, when the input supply fails the battery supplies the DC input to the inverter that continues to supply the output. Finally, when the mains return the rectifier recharges the battery.
As required for naval applications the UPS meets the necessary ruggedness in terms of shock, vibration and EMC requirements. The unit comes with front access for operation and maintenance. Finally, it also has an ingress protection rating of IP23.
Key Features of the UPS 3RPQ30KA
- Dimensions: (O/A)(hxwxd) mm 2105 x 1600 x 725 (O/A)(h x w x d)
- Weight: 810kg
- IP23 Ingress Level Protection
- Low fire hazard
- Withstands shocks up to 15g
- Meets shipboard vibration requirements
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather and accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
- Input: 440 volts 3 phase 3 wire 60Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 Edition 8
- Output: 230V 3 phase, 60Hz, 30kVA, 24kW
- Fabricated mild steel enclosure folded and welded for strength. Deck mounted with top steadies. Lifting eyes are provided.
- Cooling: Cooling by convection and vents of sufficient size are provided for this purpose. Individual cooling fans for power assemblies are provided. Please allow unrestricted airflow around the unit.
For more information, please contact us.