The Wireless USB Gateway is manufactured by Lord Sensing.
Lord wireless sensor networks are fast to deploy and provide reliable, lossless data throughput. These networks are proven to work in demanding industries where reliable data acquisition is critical.
Gateways coordinate and maintain wireless transmissions across a network of distributed wireless sensor nodes. The LORD Sensing LXRS and LXRS+ wireless communication protocols between compatible nodes and gateways enable high speed, synchronised sampling and lossless data throughput at rates up to 16 ksps.
Users can easily program nodes for continuous, periodic burst or event triggered sampling with the Sensor Connect Software. The optional web based SensorCloud interface optimises data aggregation, analysis, presentation and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.
Finally, Metromatics provides outstanding local customer and technical support in Australia.
For more information on this product range, please contact us.
Wireless USB Gateway Datasheet – WSDA-200 USB Highlights
- Support up to 127 nodes simultaneously
- Maximum data throughput per gateway
- LXRS: 4 kHz (i.e. 32 channels at 128 Hz)
- LXRS+: 16 kHz (i.e. 128 channels at 128 Hz)
- Compatible with SensorConnect software or the MSCL API
- USB 2.0
- Radio: 2.4 GHz license free worldwide
- LXRS: 250 kbps (longer range)
- LXRS+: 1 Mbps proprietary (high data throughput)
- Antenna: Internal or external (cable and antenna provided)
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range