Firstly, for easy troubleshooting, each unit has LEDs and diagnostic test points. The faulty LEDs identify output open loop conditions and load compliance programs. The 10 ohm sense resistor allows monitoring of the output signal without disturbing field wiring.
Secondly, the input/output ranges 4 to 20mA DC input 4 to 20mA DC output. The loop power is provided from the input signal current.
For more information, contact us.
Features of the 671T, 672T and 674T 4-20mA 2 Wire Multi Channel Isolators include
- Multiple channels on a single unit save space and reduces costs
- Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise and blocks transient signals
- Independent Channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use
- Fault LEDs provide a clear visual warning of open or failed process loops
- Single Calibration pot per channel allows one step precise calibration