The Wagencontrol GNOM DP is an Axle Load Sensor.
Firstly, the GNOM DP position sensor is installed on the rear axle or the rear bogie of the vehicle. A single sensor is enough to monitor vehicle axle and cargo load. The GNOM DP measures axle load using a pivot lever that is installed on vehicle suspension. The sensor is mounted between the cargo bed (or car frame) and the sprung axle.
Secondly, the sensor output voltage changes with the lever position. The tracking device receives the signal from the sensor and transmits this information to the fleet monitoring server. Data is processed on the server software and generates axle and cargo load reports.
Features of the Axle Load Sensor GNOM DP include:
- High level of environment protection
- Compliance with European automobile standards
- Linear characteristic of the output signal simplifies data processing by fleet monitoring system
- Output signal is stabilised and doesn’t depend on onboard voltage
- Short circuit and Cord confusion protection
For more information, contact us.