The fuel flow meter measures fuel consumption in vehicle tanks and stationary units. Wagencontrol’s model is called DFM. Firstly, it determines consumption measurement of diesel and heating oil. It also operates with other liquid fuels and mineral oils with kinematic viscosity of 1.5 to 6mm²/s. Secondly, the DFM is part of the tracking system, telematics system or as an autonomous solution for fuel consumption monitoring.
This product is intended for small to medium engines with an indirect injection fuel system.
Exciting features of this fuel flow meter includes:
- Built on IoT Burger Technology and data is registered in digital counters in internal memory
- Can be configured into Bluetooth with optional S6 BT Adaptor
- Embedded Battery which ensures counters are registering data even if external power is turned off. Once power supply is back data is automatically sent to telematics unit
- Signal cable resistant to breaks and weather changes
- Tampering Counter which registers attempts of third party to tamper flow meter by generating artificial fuel consumption and will send alarm to telematics unit
- Interference Counter protects DFM from magnetic field impact which aimed at stopping fuel consumption measurement.
Fuel Consumption and Operating Time Counters
- Instant Fuel Consumption
- Hourly Fuel Consumption in “Forward” Line
- Hourly Fuel Consumption in “Return” Line
- Fuel Consumption in Litres, Idling, Optimal, Overload & Negative
Engine operating time
- Total operating time, hours, idling, optimal, overload, negative
- Supply chamber operating time
- Return chamber total operating time
- Operating time of Supply and Return chambers in each mode of engine operation
- Engine operating time in “Tampering” mode, h
- Engine operating time in “Interference” mode, h
- Current engine operation mode as per fuel consumption rate
- Fuel temperature
- Temperature correction status
- Correction coefficient value
- Battery charge
Fuel Counter with LCD. Autonomous low cost solution for fuel consumption measurement
|Fuel Flow meter with interface cable for sending information to telematics unit.||
Output Signal and inbuilt LCD Display. Combination of Autonomous Fuel counter and online solution for fuel monitoring
Information on the Fuel Flow Meter Display
The DFM with display provides fuel consumption measurement without data transfer to a server. This solution is ideal for small stationary units or small fleets operating within an enclosed area.
The information it displays on the screen includes:
- Total Fuel Consumption
- Engine Operation Time – Idle, Optimal, Overload
- Fuel Consumption in Tampering Mode
- Interference Time
- Instant Fuel Consumption
- Maximum Battery Charge displayed as a percentage
- Temperature in the measuring chamber
- Firmware Version
How reliable is the DFM?
Installed into the fuel line of the vehicle. It promptly detects fuel theft and vandalism.
- Strong metal body of DFM ensures reliable protection from dust and dirt, as well as against attempts to disable the flowmeter.
- Protection from influence of strong magnetic field. In the case of electromagnetic interference, the flow meter records duration of action to special “Interference” time Counter.
- Tampering with air flow is useless! If fuel consumption rate is higher than usual, DFM registers the tampering time to special “Tampering” counter.
- High battery life. DFM fuel flowmeters can operate from the built-in battery for up to three years. When disconnected from on-board power network, DFM still records data and saves it in its own memory.
- Sealing of the flowmeter and fuel system elements. Not possible to intervene to places of flow meter installation without damaging the seals.
For model information and pricing, contact us.
Specifications of Fuel Flow Meter
|Connecting Thread||M14 x 1.5|
|Nominal Pressure||2 bar|
|MAX Pressure||25 bar|
|Supply Voltage||10-45 V|
|Over Voltage||<100 V|
|Current Consumption ma (12V/24V)||25/50 mA|
|Operating Temperature (without/with display)||-40°+85°
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP54|
|Relative accuracy error per chamber||Not more than 1%|
|Model||Nominal Bore||Start Up Flow Rate litres/hr||MIN Flow Rate litres/hr||MAX Flow Rate litres/hr||Recalibration Interval litres|