EON Instrumentation’s MIL-STD Remote Video Switch is a six position Rotary Switch. Firstly, there is no input voltage or power dissipation as it operates with the VSA-103 Video Switcher. It weighs 104 grams.
Secondly, it is suitable for Defence or Harsh Industrial applications as it meets a range of Military Standards. Such as:
- Power: MIL-STD-1275D
- EMI: MIL-STD-461D
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +44°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +63°C
- Shock: MIL-STD-810E Figure 516.4-1 Operating 40 G’s
- Random Vibration (40 minutes each axis, Operational)
- Vertical Axis 5-500 Hz, 2.21 G’s RMS
- Transverse Axis 5-500 Hz, 1.61 G’s RMS
- Longitudinal Axis 5-500, 1.93 G’s RMS
- Rapid Decompression: MIL-STD-810E Method 500.3 Para II-3.3 Procedure II
Lastly, this model is part of the 30hz to 30Mhz Analog Video Switcher family. They process composite RS170, NTSC, PAL, RS343; component VGA, RGB, SIU and other signals. Also have the ability to select multiple inputs to multiple outputs.
For more information, contact us.
MIL-STD Remote Video Switch
|Model #||Standard Signal In/Out||Standard Signal Connector In/Out||Inputs||Outputs||Unique Features|
|ADV-301-21||Composite||MIL S||2|| |
About EON Instrumentation
EON Instrumentation is a US Company. They design and manufacture military qualified products for airborne, shipborne and ground vehicle platforms. Products include Analog and High Definition Video Systems (splitters, converters, selectors, cameras, monitors and recorders); Interference Blankers, Rugged Power Supplies, Audio Amplifier Systems and System Engineering Programs.