Firstly, each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. Therefore, as requirements change the unit can be reconfigured for different ranges or functions.
Secondly, Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Thirdly, Setup is very easy. IntelliPack alarms are configured through a user-friendly Windows 7 or newer program. Field adjustments and re-calibration are quickly performed with front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
Features of the Universal Input Intelligent Alarm 801A include:
- Integrated micro-controller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions
- Windows 7 or newer software configuration speeds setup and replacement
- Push-button re-programmability facilitates changes in the field without a host
- PC Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise
- Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter
- Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time
- -25 to 70°C operation
Contact us for more information.
Acromag manufacture a range of Universal Inputs.