Our valued supplier Acromag has recently released a white paper on: How to tell if your VPX Modules and Backplanes are compatible.
Other topics of interest include: Vita 46, 48 & 65: The next generation VME System Replacement
Other sub-topics are:
- What is VPX?
- What do I need to know about VITA 46.0?
- What are the dot standards I keep hearing about?
- What is VPX REDI?
- How can all these different possible backplane, cooling, and serial protocols be compatible with each other?
- What is Open VPX?
- What is an Open VPX Pipe?
- What is an Open VPX Plane?
- VITA 65.0 completely characterizes a VPX system within the scope of 4 types of profiles; Backplane, chassis, module and slot.
- How can I tell if my VPX Modules & backplanes are compatible?
If any of these areas are of interest to you, click here to download and read this educational White Paper.
Or contact us for further information.