The Huntron Access DH2 Prober – Flying Probe System for Automated Probing of PCAs
The open architecture design of the Access DH2 makes it possible for you to utilise flying probe system technology with many different test methods where automated probing of the PCA under test makes sense. The Access DH2 can be used with traditional Huntron Tracker products, configured to work with conventional test instruments, (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.) or specialized test cards such as boundary scan.
The Access DH2 design allows a plug and play approach to automating manual guided probe applications.
Features of the Huntron Access DH2 Prober include:
- Dual head flying probe interface for true point-to-point testing
- Sized for small to large PCAs
- Exceptional accuracy for precise probing of PCAs
- Internal Huntron Tracker and rack mounted Computer included (Contact Huntron for current PC configuration)
- RG316 coax cable to the probes used for high frequency measurements
- Durable, stand alone cabinet design for many years of service
- Built-in side by side 19″ racks provide plenty of space for PC and integrated test instrumentation
- Automate tests using other mainline test instruments with optional SDK packages
|Number of Test Heads||2|
|Maximum Board Under Test Size||68.6cm x 58cm|
|Maximum Probing Area||48.3cm x 30.5cm|
|Maximum Board Component Height||12.2cm|
|Dimensions||119.4cm W x 156.2cm H x 90.8cm D with handle|
|Cabinet Internal Dimensions||114.3cm W x 73.6cm H x 83.8cm D|
|Accuracy and Resolution||0.0003937″ (±10 microns) for Top Slot (6″ above plate) at 0.00002″ (0.4 microns)|
For more information on the Huntron Access DH2 Prober, contact us.