The Alta Data PCIC-MA4 is a Multi-Protocol PCIC Bus Card. Firstly, this product uses the 32-bit FPGA protocol engine technology (AltaCore) with AltaAPI multi layered software. This hardware and software package provides fast and portable integrations.
Secondly, the capability includes variable message/label framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the most advanced control operations. ARINC TX has complete frequency control per channel. RT and ARINC RX – Monitor, Playback and provide Signal Generator functions for the most demanding requirements.
Features of Multi-Protocol PCIC Bus Card PCIC-MA4 include:
- 1-5 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels and 8 ARINC Channels on PCI Carrier
- PMC on PCI 32 Carrier Configuration
- Dual Function 1553 (BC/Mon or mRT/Mon) or Full Function (BC/mRT/Mon)
- ARINC – 8 Channels Total:4 Shared TX/RX & 4 Dedicated RX; 512 Kbyte of RAM for all Channels/Banks
- 512 Kbyte RAM per 1553 Channel and ARINC Channels
- **Capture 1553 & ARINC Waveforms**
- First 1553 Channel & First Two ARINC RX Channels
- Commercial, Industrial (Extended) Temperature
- Advanced BC & ARINC TX Frequency Controls: 1553 Framing/Subframing;
- RT/ARINC RX Full Buffering with 64-bit 20 nsec Time Tags
- Advanced, Multi-layer AltaAPI Provided at No Cost with Source Code
- Windows, Linux, RTOS, LabVIEW & RT .NET Managed DLLs
- Contact Factory for Latest RTOS Support
- True HW Playback (BC or TX)
- Industry First: 20/1000 ns Signal Generation
- Bit Construction
- Supports RT or ARINC Validation Testing
- IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
- Avionics/ RS-485 Discretes
- Advanced BIT Features and Dual Temperature Sensors
- Full HW Interrupt Features
- PCI 32 Bit, 33/66MHz & PCI-X Compatible
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.