The Acromag IP500A is a Serial 232 Communication IP Module.
Firstly, the software helps you to quickly set up programmable baud rates of up to 128Kbps, character sizes, stop bits and parity. Plus, full signal support for modem control.
The Data ports on the IP Module allows you to individually control transmit, receive, line status and data set interrupts. The unique interrupt vectors may be assigned to each port. This will make it easier for you to identify and locate the interrupt source. Plus, a priority shifting scheme prevents continuous interrupts from one port from blocking interrupts from another.
Features of the Serial 232 Communication IP Module IP500A include:
- EIA/TIA-232E and optional Centronics ports
- 16-byte FIFO buffers
- Interrupts with unique vectors for each port
- Programmable baud rate (up to 128Kbps) (Consult factory for custom rates up to 512Kbps)
- Individual modem control signals on each channel
- Handshake lines (RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI)
- Line-break and false start-bit detection
- Industry-standard 16C550 family UART includes software-compatible 16C450 mode
- 0 to 70°C
- 16-byte FIFO buffers minimize CPU interaction for improved system performance.
- Each serial channel provides full handshake support to simplify interfacing with modems.
Finally, for more information, contact us.