PMC Carrier Card
The Acromag APMC4110 is a bus-less PMC Carrier Card. It simply acts as an adaptor. To route signals to and from the Module. The operator has easy full access to the Carrier Card by two 50-Pin Ribbon Cable Connectors.
Acromag APMC4110 PMC Carrier Card
Transform Your Designs with Our Versatile Adaptor!
- Bus-less Design: No need for a costly card cage or computer chassis.
- User-friendly: Direct access via two 50-Pin Ribbon Cable Connectors.
- Highly Compatible: Conforms to PCI Bus Specification, Revision 3.0.
- Competitive Pricing: Premium features at a value price.
- Single Slot Configuration: Compact and efficient.
- Custom Computing Solutions: Ideal for FPGA module-based designs.
- Power Management: On-board DC-DC converter provides +3.3V DC from a +5V source. Option to provide ±12V DC source.
- Safety First: Voltage monitor ensures flawless operation during voltage fluctuations.
- Xilinx JTAG Port: A standard 14-pin connection for TDI, TDO, TCK, and TMS signals.
- Connection Flexibility: Choose front or rear connection I/O access.
- Height: 83.820 mm
- Depth: 89.408 mm
- Thickness: 1.600 mm
- Weight: 0.053 kg
- Field I/O: P1, P2 (50-pin, ribbon cable, male headers)
- Power: P3 (4-pin header)
- JTAG: P4 (14-pin Xilinx port)
- PMC: J1 – J4 (64-pin connectors)
- Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: -40 to 85°C (operational), -55 to 120°C (storage)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- +5V: 66mA (±5%)
- +12V & -12V: Used by module only
- Note: 3.3V is generated from the 5V supply. Power requirements exclude the PMC module. ±12.0V DC is user’s choice.
- Isolation: Non-isolated. PCI interface directly connected to field commons.
Learn More & Make It Yours! For in-depth details and purchasing queries, contact us.
Electrify your projects with Acromag and be supported locally by Metromatics.