Alta Data Technologies has released a new PMC-A429HD Interface Card that offers 16, 32 or 48 channels of ARINC-429 on a single width, front panel PMC Module. The PMC card can be used in almost any PCI/PCIe based backplane system, and can encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal. The card can also support several 717 channels.
The card design is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET VB .NET, LabVIEW, RTOS architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The PMC-A429HD Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel and Playback and Signal Generator modes. Three Receive (RX) functions including channel and multi channel levels.
- 16, 32 or 48 Channels of Shared/Selectable RX and TX ARINC-429 Channels
- Available in PCIe, PXI, PXIe and other PCI/PCIe based systems (PMC on Carrier Cards)
- 100 Pin Front Panel Connector 91cm Flying Lead Cable Provided
- Fully Programmable Label/Word Encoding and Decoding
- Two ARINC-717 Channels are available on the 16 Channel Card; Four ARINC-717 Channels are available on the 32 and 48 Channel Card. Each 717 Channel replaces 2 ARINC-429 Channel
- Signal Capture on two RX Channels of first bank – Standard
For more detail specifications, click here
For more information and pricing contact us.