The Alta Data PMC-A429HD is a high Channel PMC Avionics Card for Defence, Aerospace and Avionics applications. Firstly, this product comes with the feature rich AltaAPI which is the support software. It is a multi-layer ANSIC and Windows. NET 2.0 architecture. This hardware and software combination increases system performance, offers flexibility whilst reducing integration time.
Secondly, the PMC-A429HD is based on AltaCore™. An advanced 32-bit FPGA Protocol Engine technology giving you the ability to encode and decode almost any ARINC-429 physical level signal.
The Transmit Tx capability in the product includes simple and complete frequency controls for each channel. Also including playback and signal generator operations. Whereas, three receive (RX) functions including channel and multi channel levels.
Features of High Channel PMC Avionics Card PMC-A429HD include:
- 16, 32 or 48 Channels of Shared/Selectable RX and TX ARINC-429 Channels
- Available in PCIe, PXI, PXIe and Other PCI/PCIe Based Systems (PMC on Carrier Cards).
- 100 Pin Front Panel Connector. 3ft Flying Lead Cable Provided
- Fully Programmable Label/Word Encoding and Decoding
- Two ARINC-717 Channels are Available the 16 Channel Card. 4 ARINC-717 Channels are Available on the 32 and 48 Channel Card. Each 717 Channel Replaces 2 ARINC-429 Channel
- **Signal Capture on Two RX Channels of First Bank – Standard**
- Simultaneous Channel Level & Multi Channel RX
- Full TX Frequency Control and Buffering Per Channel
- Programmable Bit Rate (500-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- 3.3V and 5V Power Required
- On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.