The 1553 Interface Card PCIE4L has a 32 bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine and uses AltaAPI. AltaAPI is a feature rich programming interface that makes use and set up a breeze. For example, this hardware and software combination provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
The PCIE4L also comes with 1-4 independent dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD 1553 channels. It also has dual function (BC/MON or MRT/MON) and full function (BC/MON/MRT). Finally, this PCI express card is MIL-STD 1553B Notice II/IV, MIL-STD-1760, 1553A and Link-16. It also comes with commercial or industrial extended temperature parts therefore making it perfect for both rugged and commercial environments.
Key Features of the 1553 Interface Card – PCIE4L
- 1-4 independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channels. Standard half size PCIE
- Dual function (BC/MON OR MRT/MON) or full function (BC/MRT/MON)
- one Mbyte of memory per channel
- variable voltage 1553 TX optional
- full compliant to MIL-STD-1553B notice II/IV, MIL-STD-1760, 1553A and link and link-16
- commercial or industrial extended temperature parts.
For more information please contact us here.