The XMC-WMUX interface card is a single or dual-channel (A-B Redundant = 4 Busses per Channel) WMUX card. This card is equipt with the latest software technologies including an advanced 32-bit WMUX FPGA protocol engine called AltaCore™. It also comes with AltaAPI – a feature-rich application programming interface. This interface is multi-layer and also has highly portable ANSI C architecture. As a result of this unique yet powerful hardware and software package, this WMUX card provides increased system performance and reduced integration time.
To top things off, WMUX is also guaranteed 16PP194 compliant and is manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001:2015 processes. Finally, this card is also capable of simultaneous CIU, 16x RIU and Bus Monitor (RIU Map and Sequential Monitor).
Key features of the XMC-WMUX interface card include:
- 1-2 independent, dual redundant PP194 WMUX channels (wings) – available in many form factors
- Full function CIU, RIU an BM simultaneously
- Selected by Lockheed for standard F-16 support
- VXworks, Linux and windows support
- IRIG-B RX PAM and TX/RX PPS time sync
- Standard VITA XMC card