A new Rugged 4U Server with GPU Processing power has been released by the Crystal Group. Model is RS4105L22.
Processing performance is improving. Crystal Group has minimised the SWaP envelope of the RS4105L22. This Rugged Server has high-end computing performance in a 4U chassis with a depth of 55.9 cm which will fit most rack space.
Crystal Group Rugged Servers provide high-performance computing and high-capacity data storage in a rugged, all-aluminium package able to withstand the roughest terrains and toughest applications. These customisable Rugged Servers are used by the. Armed Forces, Power Distribution, Autonomous Vehicles, Oil & Gas. Plus everything from communications and networking to weapons control, sensor and surveillance, and unmanned aircraft systems. The RS4105L22 provides optimized value for end users in DSP, SIGINT, C4ISR, and radar applications.
Innovative solutions. Crystal Group’s portfolio of rugged and industrial computing products are engineered and tested to withstand challenging environments, meet and exceed military and industrial standards, and provide the latest COTS technologies and benefits, such as cost, availability, upgradability, and flexibility.
Dependable services. When a computing application requires a custom solution, Crystal Group delivers professional services, including product design and development, testing, systems engineering and integration, mechanical and electrical engineering, configuration management, and product lifecycle planning.
FEATURES OF RUGGED 4U SERVER WITH GPU PROCESSING POWER:
- Aluminium construction — 55-66 lbs. (26.3-29.9kg)
- Easily mounted on Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan® rails
- Up to 3TB of DDR4 memory
- Rugged 4U, rack mounted 22″ depth
- 3000W N+1 AC power supply
- Versatility with four modular SSD bays for up to 15 SSDs
- Designed for up to four high powered GPGPUs to provide super parallel processing power
- Expandable with ten PCIe slots
- 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
HOW IS CRYSTAL GROUP INTEGRATING NVIDIA GPU’S?
- Deep Learning Artificial intelligence systems → RIA and custom offshoots
- Commercial autonomous auto and semi-truck customers
- 2-4 GPGPU systems → real time system processing of large quantity of sensor data (image, radar, lidar, proximity, vehicle motion, GPS) to perform autonomous vehicle control.
- 3000+ Cuda cores per card (4 cards) in a small liquid cooled package
To find out more about this exceptional product, contact us.