The Acromag AcPC341 is a cPCI Analog to Digital Simultaneous Converter Board.
Firstly, this board has sixteen analog inputs housed as two eight channel banks. The eight A/D converters permit simultaneous conversion of all eight channels in a bank. All 16 channels share two 512-sample memory buffers. Conversion of each bank requires only 8µS, and all 16 channels can be sampled in just 16µs.
Secondly, the board is ideal for high speed data acquisition. For increased overall performance the large memory buffer reduces CPU interactions and flexible configuration options enables control over the conversion process.
Features of the cPCI Analog to Digital simultaneous Converter Board AcPC341 include:
- 16 differential inputs (±10V DC input range)
- Eight 14-bit A/D converters with simultaneous sample and hold capability
- 8µS conversion time (125KHz) for 8-channel bank
- Two 512-sample memory buffers
- Data tagging for channel identification
- Programmable conversion timer
- Programmable channel conversion control
- External trigger input and output
- Continuous and single-cycle conversion modes
- Interrupt generation for memory full threshold conditions
- Precision calibration voltages stored on-board
- 0 to 70°C (-40 to 85°C E version)
Finally, for more information, contact us.