The International Cellular gateways is available with or without a mobile data plan. If not purchasing without an accompanying Monnit Cellular Data Plan, the user is responsible for purchasing SIM Card (Mini-SIM 2FF) and activating the device on their preferred network.
Firstly, this Gateway is based on a 3G (UMTS/GSM) wireless engine. It comes integrated with Monnit’s wireless access point network (WAN) for use with all Monnit Wireless Sensors. Gateways allow sensors to operate on the world’s leading mobile networks.
Secondly, the Monnit cellular gateways communication with the iMonnit (cloud or on-premise) monitoring software via mobile transmission. This makes them ideal for remote locations where internet is not available. System aggregates sensor information and sends notifications via text, email or call if user defined conditions are met or exceeded.
International Cellular Gateways features include:
- 3G Cellular technology; 3G UMTS / GSM / GPRS fallback (800/850, 900, 2100 MHz)
- Support for various mobile carriers
- AC powered with optional 24 hour battery to ensure continuous operations in event of power outage
- Available wireless sensor frequencies 433 MHz
- Remote software upgrade capability
- 50,000 sensor message memory.
Finally, for more information, contact us or download this brochure here.