Monnit’s Wireless Soil Moisture Sensors has a thermistor-based temperature element. Readings assess temperature -40°C to 125°C and the moistures temperature compensation.
Therefore, eliminating the need to measure moisture every time the soil temperature changes.
Other features include
- Safe and durable in both hot and freezing temperatures
- Measure within a range of 0 to 240 centibar (cb) or kilopascal (kPa)
- Corrosion-resistant and made of high-grade stainless steel
- Internally compensated for commonly found salinity levels
- Easy to install and use compared to traditional tensiometers
- Greenhouse soil monitoring
- Grow House monitoring
- Commercial Landscaping
- Environmental Monitoring
- Crop Monitoring
- Smart Watering
- Agricultural Monitoring
- Agronomy Research
Finally, if you want more information, contact us.
Wireless Soil Moisture Sensors