The Acromag XMC633 module is a 10 GbE Network Interface Card. Firstly, this module contains Intel’s XL710 quad-port 10 gigabit Ethernet controller. This provides high performance and offers many networking capabilities. Such as advanced virtualisation, intelligent offload and accelerator technologies to optimise the network performance.
Thereby, combining the intelligent off load features of the controller with a processing power of Xeon-D processor, it provides outstanding performance levels. These two Intel devices provide a balanced hybrid solution of compute and offload. This achieves optimal performance and efficiency in an embedded system.
Features of the 10 GbE Network Interface Card XMC633 include:
- Industry-leading Intel XL710 controller with four independent 10-GbE interfaces
- Two 10GBASE-KX4 interfaces available as rear I/O via the P16 connector
- PCIe x8 Gen 3 interface
- IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS precision timing
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Advanced traffic steering capability increases transaction rates and reduces latency
- VMDq for emulated path
- Dynamic load balancing
- Flexible port partitioning (PCI-SIG SR-IOV)
- Tx/Rx IP, TCP/UDP/SCTP, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offloads lower processor usage
- Jumbo frame packet support up to 9.5KB
- Up to -40 to 85°C operation
- Linux® and Windows® support
- CE compliant.
For more information, contact us.