The WOLF Model VPX6U-AD5000E-DUAL-VO (WOLF-2538) is a 6U VPX Graphics & Video Module. Firstly, since it is based on the NVIDIA Ada architecture, many improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU have occurred. Such as more CUDA and Tensor cores which operate at a higher clock frequency at the same power.
Secondly, due to an improvement in the manufacturing process of the GPU, there have been significant power improvements. Leading to GFLOPS/W, performing at four times the rate compared to previous generations.
Thirdly, WOLF implemented its advanced cooling technology on this module. Moving heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedge locks.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the 6U VPX Graphics & Video Module VPX6U-AD5000E-DUAL-VO include:
- Dual NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 (AD103) GPUs each with 9728 CUDA Cores, 304 Tensor Cores and 76 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 with two 256-bit per GPU
- 8 x DisplayPort Outputs with options for HDMI
- 150W to 280W Configurable Module Power
- Ada GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9, CUDA-X- AI and CUDA-X HPEC Libraries
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 304Tensor Cores (3rd Gen) per GPU
- 76 Ray Tracing cores (3rd Gen) per GPU
- NVENC (8th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- IPMI System Management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 Switch
- Windows and Linux Drivers
- NVIDIA driver support requires the following host CPU: Intel H/HX/P/PX/S Class, AMD H/HS Class
- High level of ruggedisation with conduction cooled or air cooled
- Conduction Cooled Operating Temperature -40 to 85°C
- Air Cooled Operating Temperature -40 to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak with 5-2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction cooled, 30G peak for Air cooled
- Dimensions 160mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight approximately 2kg
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA aligned profile support 10.6.4