The WOLF Model VPX6U-A4500E-DUAL-VO is a 6U VPX Graphics & Video Module. Firstly, since it is based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, many improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU have occurred. Such as a flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient Tensor Cores and 2nd gen. RT Cores.
Secondly, due to an improvement in the manufacturing process of the GPU, there have been significant power improvements. Leading to 154GFLOPS/W, which is twice the performance per slot compared to previous generations.
Thirdly, WOLF implemented it’s advanced cooling technology on this module. Moving heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the SoC die to the wedge locks.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the 6U VPX Graphics & Video Module VPX6U-A4500E-DUAL-VO include:
- Dual NVIDIA RTX™ GA104 GPU each with 17.7 TFLOPS FP32 peak performance*, 5888 CUDA Cores, 184 Tensor Cores, 46 RT Cores, 4 DP outputs
- 32 GB GDDR6 with two 256-bit, 512 GB/s interfaces
- PCIe x16 Gen4 with a configurable PCIe switch
- Module power: 140-300W, configurable
- Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
- Eight simultaneous DisplayPort 1.4 outputs:
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit colour depth
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- HDMI and DVI options
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 368 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen)
- 92 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- GPU with PCIe x16 Gen4 interface
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Daisy Chain and NTB options
- Windows and Linux drivers
- On-board IPMI controller for system management