The Ethernet Converter ENET 1553 EBR is an ethernet converter that provides real-time ethernet connectivity for up to eight RS-485 10 Mbit EBR 1553 RTs. This Ethernet converter uses one of the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engines, Altacore. It also comes with a real-time IP/UDP thin server in a small low-power, rugged box (ENET). Users can also implement applications using AltaAPI. This is a feature rich interface often used with standard 1553 cards.
The eNet-1553-EBR ethernet converter also provides “remoting” of 1553 AS5652 EBR operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). It is perfect for rugged environments thanks to its small, low-power and rugged build. It can also provide connectivity for AS5653 RT devices, single BC or a composite monitors. Other Key features include IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, trigger and Discretes. It also comes with POE optional, BC, 8x RT and composite monitor. Finally the ENET-153-EBR ethernet converter measures 220.127.116.11cm and weighs 200 grams.
Key Features of the ENET 1553 EBR
- 10/100/1000 ethernet converter to EBR 1553 AS5652 link and spec modes. BC, 8-RT, BM single function.
- Small, rugged 13.5X3.7X4CM, 200 grams
- Thin-server, real-time IP/UDP ethernet to/from 1553 EBR **
- Remote 1553 EBR devices on the LAN
- BC, 8XRT, BM and composite monitor
- 5-30V DC, 400-700 MAMP (5V) typical 1 AMP USB power ok