The Acromag 250T-TC, 350T-TC, 450T-TC are a Loop, DC or AC Power Transmitter. Module.
Firstly, they provide 3-way isolation – Input, Output and Power Circuits all isolated from each other. Performance Specifications consists of: Input Ranges Thermocouple types J, K, T, R, S, E, B. Linearised thermocouple (custom ranges).
DC Current: 4 to 20mA.
DC voltage: 0 to 5V or 0 to 10V.
250T: 12 to 50V DC @ 20mA (loop-powered).
350T: DC Voltage Source
Output Range Power
4 to 20mA 10 to 36V DC @ 30mA
0 to 5V 10 to 36V DC @ 9mA
0 to 10V 12.5 to 36V DC @ 9mA
450T: 115V or 230V AC, ±10%, 50 to 60Hz
Output Range Power
4 to 20mA 115V AC @ 0.050A
4 to 20mA 230V AC @ 0.025A
0 to 5V, 0 to 10V 115V AC @ 0.020A
0 to 5V, 0 to 10V 230V AC @ 0.010A
Ambient Temperature Range
Operating: -25 to 85°C
Storage: -40 to 85°C
Accuracy: ±0.1% of calibrated span or ±0.01mV, whichever is greater. Includes repeat-ability, hysteresis, terminal point linearity, and adjustment resolution.
Features of the Loop, DC or AC Power Transmitter 250T-TC, 350T-TC, 450T-TC includes:
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments
- Field-selectable input types reduce stocking requirements
- Thermocouple reference junction compensation reduces drift and corrects non-linearity
- TC lineariser (5-slope) improves accuracy
- TC break detection indicates open circuit failures with selectable up/downscale operation
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise 75% span adjustment enables precise application calibration 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops
- 250T models: Input isolated from output/power
- 350T models: Input isolated from output and power. Output and power share a common
- 450T models: 3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 85°C
- DIN rail G or T mount
- No certification/approval required
Contact us for more information.