Learn more about MSCL and other APIs available from LORD Sensing. For more information on this software format, contact us.
MSCL is the MicroStrain Communication Library. It was created to make it simple to write code to interact with LORD Sensing Wireless and Inertial sensors.
- Completely open source.
- Support for C++, Python, and .NET (C#, VB, LabVIEW, MATLAB).
- Fully Documented.
- Includes example code and a Quick Start Guide.
- Unit Tested.
- Used in their own projects, such as SensorConnect and the WSDA-2000.
- Platform Independent (can be compiled for Windows, Linux, OSX)
MSCL is completely open source under the MIT License. It is available on GitHub.
With the open source license, you can see what’s going on below the surface, make changes as needed, and include it in your own projects without any worry.
On GitHub, you can ask questions, report issues, and join the other developers who are using MSCL.
Multi Language Support
MSCL is developed in C++, with wrappers available in a variety of languages. The library is currently available in
- .NET (C#, VB, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
A VI package is also available that provides an easy to implement LabVIEW interface to the .NET version of MSCL.
For more details, visit the LabVIEW-MSCL Github Page.