The Crystal RVA6152 is a Rugged multi 4K video encoder. Firstly, the quad 4K input capture and encode allows for secure, real-time streaming. Also recording of four or more 4K channels simultaneously over one standard Gigabit Ethernet network. This plug & play design integrates easily into existing infrastructures. Perfect for high density content distribution as well as system scalability.
This is a collaboration with Matrox® Video, where the Matrox’s Maevex 6100 series quad 4K encoder uses Crystal Group’s proprietary ruggedisation techniques to provide Ultra High-Definition Video capabilities in extreme operating environments.
Features of the Rugged Video Encoder RVA6152 include:
- HDMI Outputs x 4
- 4 x 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz max. resolution
- Decoded streams x 4+
- Glass to glass latency as low as 50ms
- Quad 4K input with zero latency pass through
- HDCP Compliancy 1.4 and 2.2
- Quiet operation of less than 25 dB
- Supports up to 8 x 4K streams from a single U of rack space
- Multiple audio input and output options
- Standalone or rackmount options
For more information, contact us.