The V-Link-200 is a Wireless Strain Analogue Sensor manufactured by Lord Sensing. Firstly, it has four differential input channels, four single ended analog input channels and an internal temperature channel. Secondly, it is ideal for remote and long term measurement of Wheatstone bridge and analogue type sensors such as strain, force, pressure, acceleration and vibration.
LORD Sensing Wireless Sensor Networks are ideal for test and measurement, remote monitoring, system performance analysis and embedded applications.
Also, users can easily program nodes for continuous, periodic burst or event triggered sampling with the SensorConnect Software. The optional cloud based SensorCloud interface optimises data aggregation, analysis, presentation and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.
Finally, Metromatics provides outstanding local customer and technical support in Australia.
For more information on this product range, please contact us.
Wireless Strain Analogue Sensor – V-Link-200 Highlights
- Four ±10.24 V single-ended input channels
- 4.096 V sensor power output
- Adjustable gain for differential inputs (16 to 2048)
- Adjustable anti-aliasing filter for differential inputs
- High resolution 18-bit data
- Compatible with 120, 350, and 1kOhm Wheatstone bridge sensing circuits
- Available factory bridge completion on differential channels
- Remote strain calibration using on-board shunt resistor
- Up to 4 kHz continuous sampling rate
- Continuous, periodic burst, or event-triggered operation
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronisation of ±50 µs
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1.5km
Inside the Package of the V-Link-200 Wireless Strain Analogue Sensor: Internal Batteries (4 x AA 3.6V LiSOCL2), External Power (7.5V-36V), Bolt Down or DIN Rail Mounting, ESD 4kV