The WSDA-2000 is the Network Connected Wireless Gateway manufactured by Lord Sensing.
Firstly, Lord wireless sensor networks are fast to deploy and provide reliable, lossless data throughput. Secondly, these networks are proven to work in demanding industries where reliable data acquisition is critical.
Also, the WDSA-2000 supports LORD Sensing’s latest LXRS+ wireless communication protocol and all LXRS enabled modes. For example providing high speed sampling +/- 50 microseconds node to node synchronisation and lossless data throughput under most operating conditions.
Most importantly, users can easily program nodes for continuous, periodic burst or event triggered sampling with the Sensor Connect Software. Meanwhile, the optional web based SensorCloud interface optimises data aggregation, analysis, presentation and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.
Finally, Metromatics provides outstanding local customer and technical support in Australia.
For more information on this product range, please contact us.
Network Connected Wireless Gateway Datasheet – WSDA-2000 Highlights
- Support up to 127 nodes simultaneously
- Maximum data throughput per gateway
- LXRS: 4 kHz (i.e. 32 channels at 128 Hz)
- LXRS+: 16 kHz (i.e. 128 channels at 128 Hz)
- Seamless integration with SensorCloud for secure, web-based data access from around the world
- Compatible with SensorCloud, SensorConnect, and the MSCL API
- Datalog to 4GB MicroSD Card
- Also it is compatible with many WiFi and Cellular Routers
- Ethernet: DHCP or Static IP
- USB 2.0 (for local PC)
- J1939 CAN bus (push all or selected data)
- RS232 (support for LORD inertial devices)
- Radio: 2.4 GHz license free worldwide
- LXRS: 250 kbps (longer range)
- LXRS+: 1 Mbps proprietary (high data throughput)
- Digital: 2 digital outputs for event indication
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range