The G-Link-200-OEM is an OEM Embeddable Wireless Accelerometer manufactured by Lord Sensing. Firstly, it has an onboard triaxial accelerometer with a +/- 2 to +/- 40g measurement range. Secondly, along with an adjustable sampling rate of up to 4 kHz.
LORD Sensing Wireless Sensor Networks are ideal for test and measurement, remote monitoring, system performance analysis and embedded applications.
Also, users can easily program nodes for continuous, periodic burst or event triggered sampling with the SensorConnect Software. The optional cloud based SensorCloud interface optimises data aggregation, analysis, presentation and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.
Finally, Metromatics provides outstanding local customer and technical support in Australia.
For more information on this product range, please contact us.
OEM Embeddable Wireless Accelerometer – G-Link-200-OEM Highlights
- Integrated 3-axis high performance accelerometer
- DC to 1KHz bandwidth
- Adjustable input range
- ±2/4/8G (G-Link-200-OEM-8G)
- ±10/20/40G (G-Link-200-OEM-40G)
- Extremely low noise density
- 25 µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-OEM-8G)
- 80 µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-OEM-40G)
- Programmable high- and low-pass digital filters
- Adjustable sampling rate up to 4 kHz
- Continuous, periodic burst, or event-triggered operation
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronisation of ±50 µs
- Output acceleration waveform data, tilt, and/or derived vibration parameters (Velocity, Amplitude, Crest Factor)
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1km
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
Inside the Package of the G-Link-200-OEM OEM Embeddable Wireless Accelerometer: Power with a 3.3 to 36 VDC, Humiseal 1B31 Conformal Coating, 4 mounting holes sized for 2-56 UNC, optional aluminium base and power terminal, antenna options include onboard, MMCX, or U.FL connector